Outback Hiker – Safety Toe
- ASTM F2413 approved composite safety toe
- Rugged outsole – durable and long lasting
- Replaceable coils – the coils can be replaced extending the life of the shoe (replaceable coils sold separately)
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- Thick forefoot cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Wide toe box (E width) – “sets your toes free”
- Felt lined removable insole – conforms to your foot shape
- Breathable mesh – keeps the foot cool
- Padded collar and tongue – reduces foot friction
- High quality Nubuck leather – soft and durable
The ultimate safety toe boot is the Outback Composite Toe. Breathable, wide toe box, long wear outsole, padded collar and endless support and cushioning. Exceeds ASTM Rating F2413. Focus on work, not your feet.
There are no reviews yet.